Two-shot injection molding is the ideal plastic molding process for complex, multi-color, and multi-material plastic products, especially in high-volume production scenarios. Thumb Plastics services a variety of industries including lawn and garden, agriculture, medical, consumer, and appliance, with significant experience in automotive.
From consumer goods to construction, two-shot molded components are used in nearly every industry, but are most commonly found in applications requiring the following:
- Movable segments or components
- Rigid substrates with soft grips
- Vibration or acoustic dampening
- Surface descriptions or identifications
- Multi-color or multi-material components